Five things to know about or do today in Glen Cove.
- The History Room is open at the Glen Cove Public Library from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- It's Mother Goose Storytime at the Glen Cove Public Library at 10:30 a.m.
- The free 20-minute film "Ancient Sea Turtles: The Last Voyage" plays at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve.
- Glen Cove Public Library director Kathie Flynn gives a talk on the library's wealth of programs for brain fitness at the Glen Cove Senior Center at 11 a.m.
- Gribbin Elementary School's Grade 2 Sports Night starts at 7 p.m.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now