Five things to know about or do today in Glen Cove.
- Nutritionist Rosemarie Cartagine speaks at the Glen Cove Senior Center at 11 a.m for a free lecture on how eating can affect the way your brain functions.
- A free film about how the ice age formed the Great Lakes plays at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- The joint PTA dinner for Gribbin and Connolly Schools is being held at Connolly Elementary School.
- Get ready for Glen Cove High School's Senior Fashion Show on Friday.
- Check out why next week's community forum on the upcoming redistricting vote matters to you.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now