Five things to know about or do today in Glen Cove.
- President's Day garbage collection takes place today, and today's recycling collections will be made Wednesday. There is no cardboard recycling, metal or yard waste collection this week.
- Garvies Point Museum & Preserve hosts Native American Games: Northeast and Plains from 1 to 3 p.m.; the 35-minute film "The Human Machine" plays at 11, 12 and 2 p.m.
- A book discussion of "The Known World" is at the Glen Cove Public Library at 2 p.m.
- It's Ladies Night at ClayNation from 6 to 10 p.m.
- The Glen Cove Public Library's Board meeting is at the library at 6:45 p.m.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now