Several organizations in and around Long Island are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
- Maintain and balance cash drawer
- Identify and refer sales opportunities to Relationship Bankers
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Maintain supply and sale of consignment items
- Deliver outstanding customer experience by executing transactions quickly and flawlessly
- Manage one or more college administrative functions.
- Develop, Implement, and assess programs and services to produce high-quality results and meet strategic goals.
- Coordinate activities among different units, and with areas outside the college
- Possibly oversee staff, budget, operations, and facilities.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Conduct research, assemble and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Design and maintain databases
- Manage and maintain executives schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Lliaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Coordinate project-based work
· Ability to adhere to all WESCO rules and policies
· Ability to be on time for scheduled work day and complete all work hours required
· Strong attention to detail
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to work in a team environment and to get along with coworkers
· Ability to understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions
· Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
· Ability to operate hand and power tools and equipment
· Ability to adapt to changing situations and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to anticipate and prepare for customer needs
· Ability to move a minimum of 25 pounds
· Coordinates member’s continuum of care plan through service/resource management and reports variances to Nurse Liaison for plan modification.
· Collaborates with Nurse Liaison, other staff members and care management team to identify and assess unmet needs and/or gaps in care of members.
· Maintains case logs, as necessary.
· Seeks resources through appropriate utilization review, identifies unmet needs of members, and assists in arranging needed services.
· Provides for member/family education and follow-up.
· Advises physicians/directors and other departments of regulations affecting utilization management.
· Supports clinical improvement activities by providing quality review; issue identification.
· Assists in effective and appropriate transitions of care for members; through coordination with Nurse Liaison, members, inpatient facilities, home care agencies, community agencies, etc. and care management team. Functions as a member advocate.
· Documents all member contacts; in accordance with the institution’s policies and procedures.
· Provides culturally sensitive assistance and guidance to members/families.
· Adheres to all department policies and procedures supporting quality patient-driven care through efficient and effective care coordination.
· Adheres to all company and department policies and procedures in confidentiality, regulatory or contractual mandates and HR policy
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance