Sales Associate, Jos. A Bank
The Sales Associate’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Understanding merchandise features, marking and fitting techniques and fashion trends, in a courteous and enthusiastic manner,they determine what type of garments are desired and advise customers about prevailing styles, new/add-on items and appropriateness of garments for particular occasions.
- Striving to meet sales goals and covering their personal draw in a commission based sales environment.
- Utilizing company resources to generate traffic and to maintain customer contact to build their own book of business.
Curbside Marketing duties that include but are not limited to:
· Hold advertising signs, wear a sandwich board or engage in any other form of curbside marketing outside of the store location to attract guests for the immediate purchase of an oil change.
· Must be engaging and energetic to the guests by moving around, waving or any other action that is appropriate and safely grabs the attention of the guest.
· Clean and maintain the guest lounge, restroom, parking lot and all property surrounding the store.
· Distribute coupons and fliers.
· Travel to various stores as assigned by management.
Nurse Practitioner, Glen Cove Hospital
Nurse practitioner in orthopedic surgery.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the clinical collaborative practice agreements in the specific clinical area.
- Conducts health assessments of patients/families with real or potential, acute, and/or chronic health problems. Initiates referrals to specialty services and fosters continuity of care.
- Initiates selected therapeutic and diagnostic procedures, consultation and laboratory examinations. Prescribes and revises medical regimes. Interprets findings and plans of care according to collaborative practice agreements and protocols in designated areas.
- Provides patient/family education and counseling in the areas of health promotion, maintenance, and disease prevention.
- Participates in team meetings and conferences to enhance an interdisciplinary approach to primary health car delivery, Serves on departmental and multidisciplinary committees, which influence or determine policies affecting nursing practice.
Assistant Store Manager, Luxottica Retail
Sunglass Hut assistant store manager needed to assist the manager in overseeing the daily functions of a store operation to include - selling, coaching, recruiting, store set up, maintenance and inventory control.
TVR Communications is seeking part-time hospitable, friendly, energetic and reliable people to work in hospitals providing television and telephone service to the patients. As a Hospital Representative you will have a direct point of contact with our customers making your position extremely essential to the company. You will be responsible for ensuring that the company customers receive an adequate level of service and/or help with their questions and concerns. Because hospital representatives constantly interact with the public, workers should be fluent in the English language and have excellent communication skills as well as basic computer knowledge and an strong technical background.