Several organizations around the region are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
• Under general direction, with great latitude for the exercise of independent judgment, oversee and manage the day-to-day operations, maintenance and programming of the Aquatic Center.
• Perform in-depth analysis and give oversight to the development of programming and daily operations.
• Manage the scheduling and promotion of events and programs.
• Lead short and long-term plans while monitoring revenue and expenditures to assure sound fiscal control.
• Oversee training, scheduling and supervision of staff.
• Coordinate scheduling of pool coverage with Lifeguard supervision.
• Direct the patrolling of the pool and the enforcement of safety rules and regulations in accordance with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other divisions, public officials and the general public.
• Create and maintain an office support system for timely and accurate record keeping.
• Ensure that rental agreements are processed according to established guidelines.
- Develops and coordinates PIC activities and other Jewish communal service programs.
- Participates in Family Service Division strategic planning and implementation of new initiatives.
- Provides support supervision and ongoing consultation to PIC and other Family Service Division staff.
- Coordinates and schedules activities of Independent Contractors.
- Interviews, hires, orient, train, supervise, and evaluate, disciplines and discharges assigned staff as needed.
- Provides and coordinates PIC and other services (assessment, referral, individual and group counseling, community education) in synagogues, day schools and other community based venues.
- Monitors staff activity on Family Services data base.
- Aggregates and prepares statistical data and implements program evaluation.
- Create a process improvement shared services group and build a process improvement focus throughout the company
- Identify process improvement projects that have meaningful and realizable upside
- Quickly and efficiently assemble the resources needed to analyze, assess and make recommendations regarding identified process improvement opportunities
- Gain consensus to recommendations and ensure that recommendations are acted upon
- Track effectiveness of implemented process improvements and gain consensus to any needed course corrections
- Collect, summarize and analyze data as necessary
- Creating inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas for the company’s Home Show advertising campaigns and sales and marketing collateral that works in a fully integrated manner, both online and offline
- Combining all necessary media to bring vision to life
- Knowledge and thirst to investigate, innovate, and develop trends in creative
- Work with external partners and internal resources to develop design solutions
- Develop the best creative and innovative solutions within budget
- Responsible for seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off
- Manage creative production to tight deadlines