Several organizations around the region are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
- Maintains all project administrative mail
- Handles all project administrative duties, including statistics
- Runs exclusion reports
- Maintains affidavit statistics
- Maintains work paper files
- May have limited client contact in support of project tasks, or as back-up to Project Manager
- Processes claims
- Prepares claims for processing
- Returns claimant emails and phone calls
- Maintaining store inventory and inventory reconciliation;
- Processing daily transactions;
- Answering phones;
- Reconciling daily transactions;
- Adhering to store standards as determined by management;
- Managing a small staff of cashiers;
- Must be able to work a full time schedule (weekend and evenings).
- Responsible for taking and delivering food and beverage orders to guests of the company.
- Monitors or schedules reservations and supervises arrangements for lunches, dinners, parties or special events.
- Responsible for the pick-up, delivery, and set up of food and all other necessary items to host luncheons, dinners or parties.
- Greets guests and escorts them to conference rooms or other locations and responds to special requests or complaints.
- In charge of stocking all kitchens and ownership facilities.
- Prepares all food requests.
- Responsible for the cleaning of all dishes and linens.
- Maintains cleanliness and is responsible for the up keep of all kitchens, conference rooms and the Great Neck office as a whole.
- Responsible for flower arrangements.
- Oversees weekly cleaning personnel.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (must be flexible for early mornings, late nights and occasional weekends).
• Greet visitors to the department and respond
to routine HR inquiries from employees.
• Phone coverage, schedule maintenance, filing for Executive Director, Human Resources.
• Maintain HR files, logs and resume binders.
• Monitor the email@example.com database. Conduct candidate phone screens, schedule interviews.
• Assist with recruitment activities such as, placing advertisements, posting on job boards, and coordinating career fairs.
• Review the application and give candidates an overview of the company’s benefits.
• Manage the annual summer intern selection process.
• Screen resumes and conduct telephone or in person interviews for intern applicants.
• Liaise with schools and department heads to create postings.
• Participate & represent the organization at internship and career fairs.
• Maintain contacts with groups such as the Jackie Robinson Foundation and Prep for Prep to recruit diverse intern candidates.
• Conduct intern orientation and serve as internship contact for the HR department.
• Coordinate with ownership and director + level employees to schedule and plan the annual internship luncheon.
• Participate in community events such as round table discussions and panel discussions with local universities/organizations e.g., topics may include sports business, career development etc.
• Assist with entering Weekly Staff and Player employee data into the (HRIS) Human Resources Information System- hires, terminations, salary updates, promotions, job title, supervisor, department and address changes.
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of new hire paperwork. Review New Hire Packets and send appropriate tax information to payroll for Weekly and Player Staff.
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of employee special events such as Intern Luncheon, Service Awards, Family Day, etc. G