Good morning, Glen Cove! In this special edition of “5 Things,” you’ll find Patch’s top picks for Halloween fun in the community this weekend.
1. Get creative and win big! between now and 10/31 and win a trip to meet Heidi Klum! Read more .
2. Bring the kids ages 18 months to 3 for an hour of music, dance and interactive play at at the at 10:30 a.m. Then, decorate a paper pumpkin to take home.
3. The annual Halloween Costume Parade is Sunday, Oct. 30, at 1 p.m. Glen Cove parents are invited to bring their children trick-or-treating to downtown-area businesses.
4. Also around the city: Spooky Story Hour at the begins Sunday at 12 p.m. There is a Halloween Party at the on Sunday at 1 p.m.
5. For a real fright, check out the Haunted Firehouse in neighboring Bayville. It is open Friday and Saturday 7-11 p.m., Sunday 6-9 p.m. and Monday 7-9 p.m.