Valentine ’s Day – widely considered to be the most romantic night of the year – is fast approaching. A day when couples around the world proclaim their love for each other with gifts, chocolates and fancy dinners.
Planning a romantic night night on the town this Monday? You're in luck. Several of Glen Cove’s finest restaurants are here to serve you this Valentine's Day, with price ranges for every budget.
Here is a list of the most romantic restaurants in Glen Cove that are serving special love-filled meals this Valentine’s Day.
- – Page One Restaurant is aiming to please this Valentine’s Day, starting with their complimentary chocolate dipped strawberries which will greet every customer at their table. The restaurant is offering a pre fixe five course meal for $39.95. The meal features soup and salad for starters, a choice of chicken, steak, tuna, trout or shrimp for entrée and the choice of a special homemade dessert: chocolatey dream or almond cake with fresh crème and fruit. Diners also gets a complimentary “Valentine,” which the bartender describes as a delicious mix of strawberry liquor and vodka with a splash of citrus. Page One will be open for lunch at 11:30 a.m. and will serve dinner from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Reservations are requested.
- – The chef at La Pace Restaurant brings the romance and elegance of Italy to your table with their fine Italian dishes and soft romantic ambiance. For Valentine’s Day, La Pace will be serving up a $65 pre fixe three course dinner, featuring a variety of appetizers, including lobster bisque and seafood salad. Entrées include – but not limited to – short ribs, veal sorento, a variety of chicken and seafood dishes, and osso buco. Choose from either chocolate or vanilla ice cream and assortment of cakes. Open on Valentine’s Day from 6 p.m. -11 p.m. Reservations are required.
- – Let the flavors of authentic Neapolitan cuisine set the stage for your romantic night out this Valentine’s Day. This quaint and elegant restaurant is serving items off of their regular menu, plus additional four to five specials of the day. Choose from an expansive menu which includes baked clams, stuffed mushrooms and studded eggplant, escarole bean soup or seafood salad for appetizers. A wide selection of pasta and chicken, veal, steaks, shrimp, lobster, and other seafood dishes are sure to tantalize your taste buds. The only thing left is dessert, which the chefs leave up to your imagination. Since Valentine’s day is going to be on a Monday this year, enjoy La Bussola’s special half price bottles of wine Mondays. Seating times are as follows: 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8:15 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. Reservations are required.
- – Stango’s Restaurant is usually closed on Mondays, but since Valentine’s Day falls on Monday this year, the restaurant will open its doors for those looking for a good old fashioned southern Italian meal in a cozy atmosphere. Stango’s promises delicious meals from their everyday menu all night long. Stango’s will be serving dinner from 4:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
- – Spice up your Valentine’s night with a flare of Italian and Mexican at Epiphany Restaurant. All night long, the restaurant will be serving delicious meals from their traditional menu. Come in for old favorites: fried oysters over creamed spinach, garlic and shallots, eggpant soufflé, chicken epiphany, breaded veal with tomato sauce and mozzarella, filet mignon, or shrimp scampi. Epiphany is open on Valentine’s night from 4:30-10 p.m. Reservations are recommended.