1. You Can't Go Bowling: Ever since shutdown a few months back, the city is without a bowling alley.
2. You Can't Go to School Today: No matter how much you want to, sorry, school's out in .
3. You Can't Go Swimming at Crescent Beach: The beach has been closed to swimmers due to bacteria for several summers. Check back to Glen Cove Patch next week for story.
4. You Can't One-Stop Shop: There are no big box stores in Glen Cove. No Wal-Mart; no Target. So if you're looking buy underwear, weekly groceries and that birthday present you've been meaning to pick up all in one shot, you can't do it in Glen Cove.
5. You Can't Skateboard in Glen Cove: A long-standing city ordinance that restricts skateboarding in Glen Cove has led many residents and enthusiasts of the sport to push for the in the area. But so far, there are no concrete plans for construction.