- Today is Valentine's Day.
- It's Mother Goose Storytime at the Glen Cove Public Library at 10:30 a.m.
- Don't miss this week's story on the Glen Cove Board of Education's latest discussion.
- A free showing of the Valentine's Day film "Princess Scargo and the Birthday Pumpkin" plays at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- The Glen Cove Public Library hosts Valentine's Day Storycraft at 4:15 p.m.; registration is required.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something