Five things to know about or do today in Glen Cove.
- It's National Pig Day, a holiday started in 1972 to celebrate "one of man's most intellectual and domesticated animals." One local pot-belly will appear at the Long Island Pet Expo beginning at 4 p.m.
- The Gemstone of the Month exhibit featuring Aquamarine opens at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve.
- Students in grades 1-5 get their report cards today.
- Don't miss the latest on the Waterfront Project; upcoming vote has become topic of some debate.
- Share your experience of a local restaurant with other readers.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now