Five things to know about or do today in Glen Cove.
- There is a free showing of a film about Kiowa Native American cradleboards, intricate works of art used to honor babies and link generations, at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve.
- Check out where Nassau County wants to put red light cameras in Glen Cove.
- SAFE Inc. is holding an educational session for parents on marijuana's effect on the adolescent brain at Glen Cove High School at 7 p.m.
- The Glen Cove Men's Golf Club meets in the Glen Cove Public Library Community Room at 7 p.m.
- The Glen Cove High School PTSA meeting is at 7 p.m.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now