Five things to know about or do today in Glen Cove.
- Connolly Elementary School's Family Festival was rescheduled for Oct. 19.
- The 50-minute film "Pocahontas: Ambassador of the New World" plays at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve at 1 and 3pm.
- Today is the end of the Gribbin and Landing schools' fall fundraisers.
- Don't miss this week's story about a burglary arrest made with the help of a hi-tech piece of equipment.
- It's bingo night at the Knights of Columbus on Sea Cliff Ave.; tickets are $4.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now