- Glen Cove schools are closed in recognition of Yom Kippur.
- Today is Johnny Appleseed Day in honor of the roaming nurseryman.
- The Roslyn-North Hills Farmers Market at Christopher Morley Park in Roslyn opens at 7 a.m.
- The Sea Cliff Fire Department's Cruise Night starts at 5:30 p.m.
- Congregation Tifereth Israel holds its Havdalah, Shofar blowing and break fast at 7:30 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something