The Glen Cove Downtown Business Improvement District is looking for one good tree to be decorated and displayed in Village Square during the 2013 holiday season. Generous citizens of Glen Cove have donated their trees in the past, each with its own unique history.
In order for a tree to be considered for donation, it must meet the following requirements:
- It must be an evergreen, preferably a balsam or blue spruce variety
- It must be in the front yard of the property, easily accessible from the road
- It must be free of nearby wires and other trees
- It must not be too close to the residence
- It must be approximately 30 feet tall with a single straight trunk
- The tree must be approved by the Glen Cove Department of Public Works prior to any arrangements being made
If you have a tree you would like to submit for consideration please contact the Glen Cove Downtown BID at 516.759.6970 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Glen Cove Department of Public Works at 516.676.4167.