Thankfully a sense of normalcy has returned for fuel pumping.
All area stores have turkeys and hams as loss leaders and canned goods deals are plentiful.
This week is an attachment of California wine suggestions from a contributor who waitered at The Palm in Denver.
Please continue to support and shop at local merchants.
CORRECTION from last week: Ann Coughlin is the TD Bank branch manager in Old Brookville.
Phil's Picks of the week
- CVS alkaline batteries (sale ends Saturday Nov 17th)
- Baking supplies and cooking oils at King Kullen
- Maxwell House coffee,Progresso soup and Scott toilet tissue at Stop & Shop
- Diapers & breads at Waldbaums
- Diapers,breads,Dynamo, Fab,Poland Spring water at Pathmark
- Beers, canned goods, 2 liter sodas at all stores
Saleaway internet link of the week:
HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK
The hard working and helpful insurance company adjusters
GRIPE OF THE WEEK:
The "hot air" from all the politicians