Editor's Note: The following information was supplied by the City of Glen Cove Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
reported the following arrests from April 3 - April 9, 2011.
- A 56-year-old female was arrested on Elm Avenue on April 5 for .
- A 48-year-old male was arrested on Garvies Point Road on April 6 for assault (third degree) and criminal mischief (fourth degree).
- A 21-year-old male was arrested on Garvies Point Road on April 6 on open a and criminal possession of a controlled substance (seventh degree).
- A 47-year-old male was arrested on Forest Avenue after stealing shrimp from on April 7 for three counts of petite larceny and resisting arrest.
- A 37-year-old female was arrested on Glen Cove Avenue on April 7 for aggravated unlicensed operation (second degree).
- A 56-year-old male was arrested on Glen Cove Avenue on April 8 for criminal posession of marijuana (fourth degree) and aggravated unlicensed operation (third degree).
- An 18-year-old female was arrested on Cove Street on April 8 for assault (third degree).