The following information was supplied by the City of Glen Cove Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
reported the following from Nov. 27 - Dec. 3, 2011.
- A 29-year-old male was charged with criminal mischief (fourth degree) and criminal obstruction of breathing on Glen Cove Avenue on Nov. 27.
- A 29-year-old male was charged with DWI and VTL violations on Town Path on Nov. 27.
- An 18-year-old male was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana on Garvies Point Road on Nov. 28.
- A 20-year-old male was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance (third degree) and criminal sale of a controlled substance (third degree) on Brewster Street on Nov. 29.
- A 23-year-old male was charged with criminal mischief (fourth degree) on Forest Avenue on Dec. 1.
- A 26-year-old male was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation (second degree) and other VTL violations on Glen Cove Avenue on Dec. 2.