The following information was supplied by the City of Glen Cove Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
reported the following from Oct. 2 - Oct. 8, 2011.
- A 37-year-old male was charged with criminal contempt (first degree) and petit larceny on Grant Place on Oct. 2.
- A 31-year-old female was charged with petit larceny on Forest Avenue on Oct. 2.
- A 58-year-old male was charged with criminal mischief (fourth degree), reckless endangerment (second degree) and disorderly conduct on Elm Avenue on Oct. 2.
- A 22-year-old male was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing in Kennedy Heights on Oct. 3.
- A 48-year-old male was charged with grand larceny (fourth degree) on Glen Cove Avenue on Oct. 4.
- A 27-year-old male wa charged with menacing (second degree) on Continental Place on Oct. 5.
- A 23-year-old male was charged with assault (third degree), menacing (third degree) and unlawful imprisonment (second degree) on St. Andrews Lane on Oct. 6.
- A 37-year-old male was charged with assault (third degree) and harassment on Continental Place on Oct. 8.
- A 23-year-old female was charged with DWI on Glen Cove Road on Oct. 8.
- A 29-year-old male was charged with criminal possession of marijuana (fifth degree) and open container of alcohol on McLoughlin Street.