The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
The reported the following arrests from Sept. 2 - Sept. 8, 2012.
- A 60-year-old female was arrested for disorderly conduct on Broadfield Place on Sept. 2.
- A 41-year-old male was arrested for trespass on Laurel Ave. on Sept. 4.
- A 48-year-old male was arrested second-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief on Hardwood Hardwood.
- A 47-year-old female was arrested on open warrants for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana and disorderly conduct on Sept. 4.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested for second-degree criminal mischief on Gruber Drive on Sept. 7.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for three counts of aggravated inlicensed operation in the second degree and two counts in the third degree and numerous traffic violations on Glen Cove Avenue on Sept. 7.
- A 16-year-old female was arrested for resisting arrest and discharging of firearms on Alvin Street on Sept. 7.
- A 35-year-old female was arrested for second-degree obstructing governmental administration and resisting arrest on Alvin Street on Sept. 7.
- A 40-year-old female was arrested for DWI and traffic violations on Sea Cliff Avenue on Sept. 8.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Capobianco Street on Sept. 8.