The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
The Glen Cove Police Department reported the following arrests from Sept. 9 - Sept. 15, 2012.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for third-degree assault on Long Branch Road on Sept. 9.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for ability impaired by drugs and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation on 4th Street on Sept. 10.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for consuming alcohol in a public place on Continental Place on Sept. 12.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for aggravated DWI, DWI and traffic violations on Hendrick Avenue on Sept. 13.
- A 45-year-old male was arrested for fourth-degree criminal mischief and unlawful possession of marijuana on Eastland Drive on Sept. 13.
- A 56-year-old male was arrested for first-degree criminal contempt on Eldridge Place on Sept. 14.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for three counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and two counts of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance on Sept. 15.