The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
The reported the following arrests from July 22 - July 28, 2012.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested for driving with ability impaired by drugs, driving while impaired combined influence drugs/alcohol, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana on Sea Cliff Avenue on July 22.
- A 49-year-old male was arrested for disorderly conduct on School Street on July 25.
- A 70-year-old male was arrested for second-degree harrassment on Brewster Street on July 26.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested on open warrants for unlawful possession of marijuana and disorderly conduct on July 27.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for unlawful possession of marijuana and open container of alcohol on Glen Street on July 27.
- A 58-year-old female was arrested for second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and operation of a motor vehicle by an unlicensed driver on Forest Avenue on July 27.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for three counts each of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and criminal sale of a controlled substance on July 27.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Glen Cove Avenue.