The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
The City of Glen Cove Police Department reported the following arrests from Feb. 10 - Feb. 16, 2012.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for DWI and traffic violations Feb. 10 on Route 107 South.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for DWI and traffic violations Feb. 11 on Walnut Rd.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for third-degree unauthorized use of a vehicle Feb. 11 on Glen Cove Ave.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for third-degree criminal mischief Feb. 12 on Frost Pond Rd.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for second-degree aggravated harassment Feb. 12 on Clement Street.
- A 38-year-old male was arrested for two counts of fourth-degree criminal mischief Feb. 13 on Continental Pl.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for second-degree criminal contempt Feb. 13 on Hazel Street.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for third-degree assault Feb. 14 on Glen Street.
- A 24-year-old female was arrested for disorderly conduct, unlawful possession of marijuana and open container of alcohol Feb. 14 on Glen Cove Ave.
- A 28-year-old female was arrested for second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and other traffic violations Feb. 15 on Town Path.