The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
reported the following arrests from April 15 - April 21, 2012.
- 22-year-old male was arrested for aggravated DWI, DWI and traffic violations on School Street on April 15.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for DWI, third degree aggravated unlicensed operation and traffic violations on Route 107 on April 16.
- A 44-year-old male was arrested for two counts of second degree criminal contempt on McLouglin Street on April 17.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for third degree criminal mischief on Landing Road on April 18.
- A 30-year-old female was arrested for second degree criminal contempt on Kemp Avenue on April 18.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Cedar Swamp Road on April 19.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for fourth degree criminal mischief on Johnson Street on April 19.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and for an open warrant on Carney Street on April 21.
- A 52-year-old male was arrested for second degree assault and on an open warrant on Glen Cove Avenue on April 21.