The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
The City of Glen Cove Police Department reported the following arrests from Jan. 2 - Jan. 8, 2013.
- A 16-year-old male was arrested for third-degree criminal possession of stolen property and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Titus Rd. on Jan. 2.
- A 16-year-old male was arrested for second-degree burglary and fourth-degree grand larceny on Cross St. in Locust Valley on Jan. 2.
- A 54-year-old male was arrested for second-degree assault, resisting arrest, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana, aggravated unlicensed operation and failure to signal a left turn on Hazel Street on Jan. 2.
- Edward Brown was arrested for second-degree murder on Bridge Street on Jan. 3.
- A 70-year-old man was arrested for fourth-degree criminal mischief on Valentine Ave. on Jan. 5.
- A 29-year-old man was arrested for unlawful fleeing from a police officer, first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, reckless driving and speeding on Glen Street on Jan. 5.