The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
The City of Glen Cove Police Department reported the following arrests from Oct. 7 - Oct. 13, 2012.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal trespass on Glen Cove Ave. on Oct. 7.
- A 54-year-old male was arrested on an open warrant for second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation on Oct. 8.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested on an open warrant for unlawful possession of marijuana on Oct. 8.
- Two males, ages 28 and 53, were arrested for possessing an open container of alcohol and for open warrants on Oct. 10.
- A 49-year-old male was arrested for two counts of fourth-degree criminal mischief on Elm Ave. on Oct. 11.
- A 38-year-old male was arrested for second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation on Brewster St. on Oct. 12.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for DWI and traffic violations on Sea Cliff Ave. on Oct. 13.