The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
The City of Glen Cove Police Department reported the following arrests from Oct. 28 - Nov. 3, 2012.
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for second-degree attempted criminal trespass on Continental Place on Oct. 31.
- Three males, ages 19, 19 and 20, were arrested for three counts each of fourth-degree criminal mischief and two counts each of second-degree reckless endangerment on Ralph Young Ave. on Nov. 1.
- A 54-year-old female was arrested for fourth-degree criminal mischief on Hendrick Ave. on Nov. 1.
- A 51-year-old male was arrested for third-degree assault on Harwood Dr. on Nov. 2.
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for third-degree assault on New Woods Rd. on Nov. 3.