The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
The City of Glen Cove Police Department reported the following arrests from Jan. 20 - Jan. 26, 2012.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for second-degree assault, fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon and second-degree menacing, and a 36-year-old male was arrested for second-degree assault for an incident that took place Jan. 20 on Glen Street.
- A 64-year-old male was arrested Jan. 20 for third-degree assault on Brewster Street.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested Jan. 21 for fourth-degree criminal mischief on Stanco Street.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested Jan. 22 for DWI on Dosoris Way.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested Jan. 22 for second-degree criminal contempt on School Street.
- A 35-year-old male was arrested Jan. 23 for two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and other traffic violations on Glen Cove Ave.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested Jan. 23 for third-degree assault on Ford Street.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested Jan. 24 for violation of probation on Austral Ave.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested Jan. 24 for second-degree aggravated harassment on Park Manor Ct.
- A 31-year-old female was arrested Jan. 25 for second-degree reckless endangerment, fourth-degree criminal mischief and leaving the scene of an auto accident on Germaine Street.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested Jan. 25 for second-degree aggravated harassment, resisting arrest and second-degree obstructing governmental administration on Frost Pond Rd.
- A 43-year-old female was arrested Jan. 25 for second-degree aggravated harassment on Continental Pl.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested Jan. 26 for first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and traffic violations on Cedar Swamp Rd.