The Glen Cove Police Department has declined to provide the names of the arrested.
The City of Glen Cove Police Department reported the following arrests from Dec. 9 - Dec. 15, 2012.
- A 42-year-old male was arrested for third-degree menacing on Flower Ln. on Dec. 9.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for second-degree robbery on Dec. 12.
- A 34-year-old man was arrested for second-degree robbery, second-degree assault, two counts of petit larceny and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Dec. 12.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested for DWI and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle on Cedar Swamp Rd. on Dec. 13.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for petit larceny on Forest Ave. on Dec. 14.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested for fourth-degree criminal mischief and second-degree menacing on Glen Cove Ave.