- Glen Cove weather report: slight chance of an afternoon shower. Cloudy skies with a high of 47 degrees.
- Bring the kids to Native American Games and Legends at Garvies Point Museum, $3. Starts at 10 a.m.
- Catch an exclusive Long Island showing of a new version of "Washington Crossing the Delaware" at the Nassau County Museum of Art, beginning at 11 a.m. Fee is $10.
- City pre-council meeting, 6:30 p.m. at City Hall.
- Grab tickets for Friday's Sea Cliff Pub Crawl, $25 each to benefit the Sea Cliff beach.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something