- It's the last day to add or drop a class at Glen Cove High School.
- An 18-minute film, "Food Chains in the Biosphere," will play at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve at 1 and 3 p.m.
- Check out yesterday's story about Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand's visit to Glen Cove.
- It's Ladies Night at ClayNation - $6 studio fee for adults only, beginning at 6 p.m.
- The City Council meets at City Hall at 7:30 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something