Five things to know about or do today in Glen Cove.
- The History Room at the Glen Cove Public Library is open from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The Glen Cove Senior Center hosts a free Brain Fitness lecture at 11 a.m.
- Children in Grades 2-5 are invited to a special program on endangered species at the Glen Cove Public Library at 4:15 p.m. Registration is required.
- The Glen Cove Public Library offers ESL Resources at 7 p.m.
- Orientation at Glen Cove High School for parents of Grade 8 students begins at 7 p.m.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now