- Children aged 3 - 5 are invited to Gold Coast Public Library for a 30-minute viewing of short films based on popular children's books beginning at 11 a.m.
- See Orson Welles, Charlton Heston, Janet Leigh and Marlene Dietrich in "Touch of Evil," the "greatest B-movie ever made" at the Gold Coast Public Library at 2 p.m.
- Deasy Elementary's runs from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. in the school's all-purpose room.
- Register for tomorrow's at Sea Cliff Village Hall, $40.
- Play in Sea Cliff. Games start at 7:15 p.m. and cost $4 to participate.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.