- Children aged 3 - 5 are invited to Gold Coast Public Library for a 30-minute viewing of short films based on popular children's books beginning at 11 a.m.
- See Orson Welles, Charlton Heston, Janet Leigh and Marlene Dietrich in "Touch of Evil," the "greatest B-movie ever made" at the Gold Coast Public Library at 2 p.m.
- Deasy Elementary's runs from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. in the school's all-purpose room.
- Register for tomorrow's at Sea Cliff Village Hall, $40.
- Play in Sea Cliff. Games start at 7:15 p.m. and cost $4 to participate.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something