1. The weekly Glen Cove Village Square farmers market will set up shop downtown from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. today. The market is hosted by the Glen Cove Downtown Business Improvement District and Long Island Green Market. NY State fresh fruit, vegetables, juices, organic bread, fish, dairy products, hand made body care soaps, grass fed beef, and pasture raised poultry will be available.
2. hosts a free concert by Eagles tribute band, Hotel California on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. Bring a blanket or chairs, and even a picnic dinner. Morgan Park is located on Germaine Street at the end of Landing Road in Glen Cove. In the event of rain, the show will be held at .
3. Yoga instructor Victoria Selbach is teaching at the Sands Point Preserve Friday at 9 a.m. There is a $5 parking fee.
4. The Richard Avedon: Photographer of Influence exhibit is open from 11 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the Nassau County Museum of Art in Roslyn.
5. is open from 8 a.m. to noon at the on Saturday.