It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend. Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and great places to explore.
1. – Where/When: Woodbury County Club, 884 Jericho Tpke, Woodbury, Thursday at 6 p.m. Why Go: Try your luck at blackjack; but hey, don't feel guilty if you lose some money; it's for a good cause. All proceeds benefit the foundations's Back to School program and Family Fun Center. Pricing: $65.
2. – Where/When: 355 Duck Pond Road, Locust Valley, Saturday, 12 p.m. Why Go: Come support the Portledge School varsity baseball team for their annual ALS softball game fundraiser. Food, music and good old fashioned spring fun are included. Pricing: Free event.
3. – Where/When: , Saturday at 6 p.m. Why Go: Cocktails, dinner and music from the '50s, '60s and '70s. What else is there to know? Pricing: Free, price of dinner.
4. – Where/When: , Sunday at 10 a.m. Why Go: Grandparents share games they played while growing up in New York City. Think: jacks, pick-up, stick ball. Pricing: Free.
5. – Where/When: , Sunday at 2 p.m. Why Go: A free performance featuring centuries of musical stylings. Pricing: Free.