It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend. Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and great places to explore.
1.– Where/When: , 50 Barry Dr, Glen Cove, Friday at 11 a.m. Why Go: See close-ups of sharks, whales and dolphins during the ocean film Deep Sea Dive narrated by Dudley Moore. Pricing: Free.
2. – Where/When: , 74 Forest Ave, Glen Cove, Thursday at 4:30 p.m. Why Go: Bring your children ages 5-14 for music, songs, crafts, Bible stories, dinner and more. Pricing: Free.
3. – Where/When: , 177 Forest Ave, Glen Cove, Friday at 2 p.m. Why Go: Support your local community. Senator Carl L. Marcellino and Island Harvest will be collecting food to help the needy. Pricing: Free.
4. – Where/When: Soundview, 111 Lattingtown Rd, Glen Cove, Friday at 6 p.m. Why Go: Grab a drink and listen to dNa + C2 (Dave Berg, Amy Peters and Chris Crosby) at in Glen Cove for Happy Hour. Pricing: Free.
5. – Where/When: , 50 E Beach Dr, Glen Cove, Saturday at 8:15 a.m. Why Go: Bring your children ages 6-16 years old with their own fishing pole for this outdoor adventure with the Mayor. Pricing: Free.
6. – Where/When: , 1 Landing Rd, Glen Cove, Sunday at 7:30 p.m. Why Go: Bring a blanket and chairs and listen to live music I’ve Got a Little Twist by the New York Gilbert & Sullivan Players. Pricing: Free.
7. – Where/When: 77 South St, Oyster Bay, Sunday at 10 a.m. Why Go: Check out the photography "Beauty Of The Forsaken" by award winning photogapher Marzena Grabczynska Lorenc. Pricing: Free.