- Learn about the trees that produce Autumn's litany of colors at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve with the 30-minute film "Fall Color: Trees of the Eastern Forest," showing at 11 a.m., 12, 2 and 3 p.m.
- Read the account of the young lifeguard who tried to save an Oyster Bay child after the boy was fatally hurt in a tragic accident.
- Glen Cove boys soccer hosts Sewanhaka at the high school at 4:30 p.m.
- Locust Valley girls soccer plays at home versus Oyster Bay at 4:30 p.m.
- Tickets are $4 for the Knights of Columbus charity Bingo night, beginning at 7:15 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something