Five things to know about or do today in Glen Cove.
- Learn about the trees that produce Autumn's litany of colors at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve with the 30-minute film "Fall Color: Trees of the Eastern Forest," showing at 11 a.m., 12, 2 and 3 p.m.
- Read the account of the young lifeguard who tried to save an Oyster Bay child after the boy was fatally hurt in a tragic accident.
- Glen Cove boys soccer hosts Sewanhaka at the high school at 4:30 p.m.
- Locust Valley girls soccer plays at home versus Oyster Bay at 4:30 p.m.
- Tickets are $4 for the Knights of Columbus charity Bingo night, beginning at 7:15 p.m.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now