Five things to know about or do today in Glen Cove.
- The Slavic Arts Ensemble performs for the Glen Cove Senior Center's Polish Day at 1 p.m.
- The film "In Celebration of Trees: The World's Oldest Living Things" plays at 2 and 3 p.m. at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve.
- The Glen Cove Public Library is holding an open house at 5 p.m.
- Glen Cove boys soccer hosts Great Neck at 7 p.m.
- Check out what residents had to say to the City Council at last night's special joint session on the Glen Cove Mansion plans.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now