- The Slavic Arts Ensemble performs for the Glen Cove Senior Center's Polish Day at 1 p.m.
- The film "In Celebration of Trees: The World's Oldest Living Things" plays at 2 and 3 p.m. at Garvies Point Museum & Preserve.
- The Glen Cove Public Library is holding an open house at 5 p.m.
- Glen Cove boys soccer hosts Great Neck at 7 p.m.
- Check out what residents had to say to the City Council at last night's special joint session on the Glen Cove Mansion plans.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something